I had so much fun in class on Wednesday playing with all of the Web 2.0 tools. I had no idea that there were so many different useful tools available for free. Not only are these tools easy and fun to use, but they could also be used effectively in a classroom. One of the tools I played with was Imagination Cubed (http://www.imaginationcubed.com/). It is a site that allows you to draw whatever you want and even invite other people to come draw with you. This could be used in a classroom to help students practice teamwork and could also be used for math as there is a grid background.
I was also able to experiment with iGoogle. I already use Google for mail and searching, and this is a great addition. It allows you to put everything you use in one spot so you don't have to jump from site to site. This would also be a great tool to have on the main page when students sign onto the computers. Then they would have all the resources the teacher wants them to use in one place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment