Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Reflection on ActivBoard
I really enjoyed going into the classroom and see how an elementary teacher uses the ActivBoard. I've watched other elementary teachers use it before, but she is definitely the most knowledgeable and uses it seamlessly in her classroom. I really like that she uses it a lot but makes sure that learning is the focus of the lesson, not the board. I really liked all of the ideas she gave us for using it in the classroom. I think my favorite features were the Clickers, the stoplight, and the class timer. I really like using the Clickers in the classroom. I think it is a great way to get the students involved and also for the teacher to receive instant feedback on her teaching. I think the stoplight and the class timer are very fun and effective ways to manage the class. It seems like the board makes teaching more fluid (over time) and also engages the students more. The more I learn about interactive whiteboards, the more I want one in my classroom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment