Monday, October 5, 2009

HTML and Weebly

I really liked using HTML. It was very meticulous, but I thought it was fun because it made sense to me. I like that I know how to do HTML now. I don't think I would want to use it to completely create a functional website because it is very time consuming, but I thought it was fun nevertheless. I also liked using Weebly to create a website. It is definitely more practical for actual use than HTML. It is very easy to use, but you do have to be willing to use only the features they provide. It was kind of frustrating at times, because I couldn't do exactly what I wanted. This is because there are certain things the website provides and that is all you can use. I would still use Weebly because it is definitely easier, and cheaper, than creating my own website (which I would never do).

Click to visit my new website: http://mrstlc.weebly.com/

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your website. I liked that you weren't to personal, that your self portrait was done on the computer (very good by the way:)), the calander was up to date, and I especially enjoyed your construction worker....by the way where did you find that because i would love to put it on my site?

    ReplyDelete